Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Please allow me to introduce myself!

Greetings All,

My Name is Delonda, As it states in the about me section.
I love My God...
I'm building my relationship with him daily...
I attend church...
I love Myself...
I love My family & friends...
I love My life...
I love gospel music...
I love Neo-soul music...
I love to have fun...
I love to read...
I love to write...
I'm a writer...
I'm a Aries Queen...
I love to dance...
I love to sing in the shower..LOL
I love the colors Brown, Red, Lavender, & Orange..
I really love to make people laugh...
I'm from Chicago... Chi-Town Baby!
I'm a loving eating healthy...
I want to take a vegan cooking classes, if there's a such thing!
I love walking as my form of exercise...
I want to learn how to skate again, I completely for got!
I want to learn how to swim...
I want to take a make-up class...
I'm ready to go back to school...
I'm learning how to meditate...
I'm writing my first book...
I have written a couple of articles, and I'm working on more!
I love to travel...
I just started a travel business from home..
I'm very Outgoing...
I'm not shy...
I love to smile...
I love surfing the net...
I love shoes...
I love shopping...
I also love to save...LOL
I'm an Inspiring Actress...I have a burning desire to be a successful actress on one of Tyler Perry shows (Meet The Browns)
or act in one of his movies!

What else, I have an awesome, very attractive husband, and three very handsome boys!
I'm working on my online boutique, I'm working on my support group for women, and other stuff, but I will
not bore you to death...LOL

Please look out for more of me to come, I hope that this blog would be very Inspirational to you!
So Stay Tune!
Thanks for reading,
Delonda P.Burns








No comments:

Post a Comment